Friday, July 9, 2010

Independence Day & New Analyzer

This week I celebrated my fourth Independence Day outside of the United States.  The first three were in Italy.  The base held a small ceremony, which was simple and nice.  The resounding words from the ceremony were "...life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".  These words are also fitting for our role in Afghanistan.







In the laboratory we began the process of setting up a new hematology analyzer to perform complete blood counts. I was intrigued by the amount of interest in the analyzer. There is a lot of energy surrounding this project. I hope to teach my counterparts how to validate a new analyzer and use the energy to get other things accomplished.


1 comment:

  1. A new analyzer on Independence day? That's definitely a great addition for your clinic. I heard it now provides all things related to erythrocytes and platelet counts. Very interesting, right? Anyway, you sounded like that you have lots of plans for this project and I hope you'll accomplish it all. #Cami Hood @ PhoenixDeventures.com

    ReplyDelete